Dirt Sunrise: Tim and Kelsey get lost...

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise

Duredel

I haven't seen any discussion about this in your videos- did you have issues with water freezing when in the Andes? Could you speak to that at all?

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
I haven't seen any discussion about this in your videos- did you have issues with water freezing when in the Andes? Could you speak to that at all?
We had a bit of icing in cold areas, but the water inside the truck was always fine and the water outside never fully froze thankfully. We found that keeping the tanks full helped to keep them from getting icy.

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
We are beyond excited to be back on the road. Join us on our first official adventure in the new 200 series! We make it to San Carlos Mexico to explore the coast and find our own little slice of heaven. We spend a few days just watching the world go by. Be it birds, beautiful sunsets, or the fisherman, we are thoroughly entertained at this magical spot. Man does it feel good to be free again!

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
We are excited to share this one with you. We finally did something we have been dreaming of for a long time! We went sailing! Come along as we share our experience sailing in Baja. It was a pretty special experience, between learning something new, being in the stunning Sea of Cortez, and seeing loads of sea life, we couldn't help but have a great time.

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
I have been lucky enough to work remote contracts all over the world. In places that could only be reached by Helicopter. I thought I knew remote, my first contract on the water. I had never even been on the Ocean before... Along the Bering Sea and Aleutian islands on a vessel….. Well like you both have now experienced…On the water, it’s a entire new world and remote…alone...and I loved it...That level of freedom, and possibilities its addicting, gets in your blood. Its beautiful.

Last edited:

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
In this installment of "Random Gear We Actually Like" we introduce you to our favorite travel/hike/work/everything boots. They are so comfy, very sturdy, and still manage to be stylish! These are our favorite boots! Thanks to @RoseAnvil for introducing us to them!

10% Discount Code: TK10

Redback Boots Website: https://bit.ly/TK10RedBack

See these boots get cut in half!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears