Discount for forum members, Warn?

bshillam

Observer
Any discounts known about for Warn winches? Just bought a new JKU Rubicon and I'd like to add a new Warn to it.

billiebob

M8000 all the way....

Warn makes 3 levels of winch.

Made in America
Assembled in America with off shore parts and
Made in China

M8000 was, hopefully still is Made in America.
Discounts usually apply to the off shore versions.

IMG_0597 2.JPG

bshillam

Observer
I don’t want something from China when we have such great examples of units that will outlast the vehicle. Like supporting them and their staff as they support us so generously.

Koenbro

I got a Warn 8000 S last year and it is Made in the USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GATORB8

Oddly, check 4WP for random sales. They were the cheapest when I was shopping last year, but I think it was in store only.

AggieOE

Trying to escape the city
I don't know of any specific deals but when I had my M8000 winch in my Amazon cart, it went up and down over the year before I finally bought it.

GATORB8

I don't know of any specific deals but when I had my M8000 winch in my Amazon cart, it went up and down over the year before I finally bought it.
If you haven’t used it before, there is a website called camelcamelcamel that is a price tracker for Amazon. If you paste in the Amazon URL it will give you the price history so you can tell how good of a deal you are getting.

MrSteve

I owned a M8000 for years. Until it stopped working one day because the housings corroded and it became useless. Good luck with yours!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78