Dodge T-stat idea (v10) need input

joker_fly

Hi guys
Problem changed the T-stat 3 times now and it still dosent operate as it should =((No questions about this plez)and its a ******ker to remove + its a week of shipping since they are not avalibale here in sweden and a lot of $$$

So ive thinkerd wit a idea

This is the question
Only other mode that may be needed is to drill some small holes in the T-stat if flow thru the Heater core it to small
Do you guys think it will work
Upper pic is standard lay out below is my idea (Sorry about the Paint pic but its the only thing ive got)
33tnert.png

Regards Joker Sweden

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
Your mod idea looks logical but not knowing what you are trying to achieve makes it difficult to comment. Love to know what the issue is but I won't ask.:elkgrin:

You might also want to check out this site as there are a lot more people there with V10 experience.

joker_fly

Your mod idea looks logical but not knowing what you are trying to achieve makes it difficult to comment. Love to know what the issue is but I won’t ask.:elkgrin:

You might also want to check out this site as there are a lot more people there with V10 experience.

Since you answered the question

Ill give you a hint.... One is always a little open, the other is closed if needed (Live in sweden and the temp drops to below -35F)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears