Downsizing Garage Sale

It pains me but considering how little used these items are, they must go. I'm in Ventura County CA and willing to deliver along the 101 corridor, along the 210 heading towards the mountains, and along the I-5/97 corridor on the way to Bend/Prineville OR later the month. If interested and you're anywhere near these highways we can perhaps work something out. Now for the goods:

• RhinoRack Batwing Awning LH (driver's) with four (4) tapered extensions. The awning has seen very little use and the extensions (in bags) none. The cover has some wear marks at one end where it was stored upright against the garage wall. I'll include the brackets used to mount it to a Thule bar. Retail around $2k, asking $750 $600.
  • SOLD ARB soft case awning w/attachable room. Measures 6.5'X8'. Again, used very little, the room never. Retail $700, asking $250.
  • Dometic CFX75DZ w/ cover. This is an earlier model, not the CFX3 with the AC/DC issues. I did have to replace the upper control board but it works great. In fact, it's in the garage right now running on AC, keeping our extra XMAS tamales frozen. Retail right now with a cover around $1400. Asking $600 $500 for a lightly used unit in very good condition. Note: I ran this on DC from an old ArkPak 730 with no issues whatsoever.
  • National Luna Auxiliary battery box, never used. I had intended to run the fridge off of it using a Renogy 30amp DC/DC charger with bluetooth mod but never got around to it. (A replacement for the aforementioned ArkPak). Retail on both right now is around $625, how about $450 $400 and I'll include a Renogy 100ah LifePO4 battery in the deal. The battery is a couple of years old but has seen very little use, I powered it down to sleep mode when not in use.
DM me with your interest and thanks in advance!

Last edited:

sn_85

Observer
It pains me but considering how little used these items are, they must go. I'm in Ventura County CA and willing to deliver along the 101 corridor, along the 210 heading towards the mountains, and along the I-5/97 corridor on the way to Bend/Prineville OR later the month. If interested and you're anywhere near these highways we can perhaps work something out. Now for the goods:

• RhinoRack Batwing Awning LH (driver's) with four (4) tapered extensions. The awning has seen very little use and the extensions (in bags) none. The cover has some wear marks at one end where it was stored upright against the garage wall. I'll include the brackets used to mount it to a Thule bar. Retail around $2k, asking $750.
  • ARB soft case awning w/attachable room. Measures 6.5'X8'. Again, used very little, the room never. Retail $700, asking $250.
  • Dometic CFX75DZ w/ cover. This is an earlier model, not the CFX3 with the AC/DC issues. I did have to replace the upper control board but it works great. In fact, it's in the garage right now running on AC, keeping our extra XMAS tamales frozen. Retail right now with a cover around $1400. Asking $600 for a lightly used unit in very good condition. Note: I ran this on DC from an old ArkPak 730 with no issues whatsoever.
  • National Luna Auxiliary battery box, never used. I had intended to run the fridge off of it using a Renogy 30amp DC/DC charger with bluetooth mod but never got around to it. (A replacement for the aforementioned ArkPak). Retail on both right now is around $625, how about $450 and I'll include a Renogy 100ah LifePO4 battery in the deal. The battery is a couple of years old but has seen very little use, I powered it down to sleep mode when not in use.
DM me with your interest and thanks in advance!

I'd be interested in the National Luna Aux battery box by itself. Don't need the Renogy DC-DC charger or Renogy battery.

Bump, I'll be traveling south from Prineville OR to Camarillo CA down OR97 and I-5/US101 this coming Fri/Sat (3/1-3/2). Let me know if I can deliver any items and thanks in advance for your consideration.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears