DUB BOX UK

haven

Expedition Leader
Dub-Box.jpg

Dub Box is a British company that creates custom trailers that look sorta like an old VW van. The trailer is actually made of fiberglass, no vans were injured in the making of this product! Not cheap, though. A fully equipped trailer with popup top costs almost $25,000. You can purchase an unfinished shell for a lot less.

For more information http://www.dub-box.com/

cowboy4x4

Explorer
That is such an unsafe trailer I cant even believe it. That axle is way to far forward. That thing would be a nightmare to pull.... fishtail city. Other than that it looks nice.

biskit

Adventurer
Regular caravans have the wheels in the middle!, but i think that trailer would look better with a standard VW split window front with the doors welded up, instead of two backs.:costumed-smiley-007

elmo_4_vt

Explorer
That is such an unsafe trailer I cant even believe it. That axle is way to far forward. That thing would be a nightmare to pull.... fishtail city. Other than that it looks nice.

I agree that it looks a little awkward, but the axle placement near the center of the trailer does not mean it will fishtail. As long as you have sufficient weight on the tongue of the trailer, it will still pull well. A centered axle just makes it more difficult to get the weight distribution correct.

Don

-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman