E-350 with Sienna seats and Weldtec base

6door74

Does anyone have pics of their Econoline with the weld tech base for Sienna seats? Being that there is no fabrication required to mount these, I'm considering buying the base. I can use the recliners but also go back to the 3 benches if necessary. But $1000 for the base is steep.

I'm looking to see pics of them installed in the van, especially if you have the rear row still installed as well.

Thanks!

Attachments

• FORD-VAN-SEAT-BASE-2.jpg
    FORD-VAN-SEAT-BASE-2.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 45
  • FORD-VAN-SEAT-BASE-WITH-SINGLE-SEAT-VIEW.jpg
    FORD-VAN-SEAT-BASE-WITH-SINGLE-SEAT-VIEW.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
I’d fabricate them far before I’d pay $1000 for a steel plate and some brackets. Having seen pictures of the mounts I don’t see them taking more than a day to make. I’d rather fabricate them just the way I want rather than spend a grand on something I could make in an afternoon.

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Does anyone have pics of their Econoline with the weld tech base for Sienna seats? Being that there is no fabrication required to mount these, I'm considering buying the base. I can use the recliners but also go back to the 3 benches if necessary. But $1000 for the base is steep.

I'm looking to see pics of them installed in the van, especially if you have the rear row still installed as well.

Thanks!
I do not have any additional pics of these with rear seats, sorry, it seems like most of the ones we install they have removed all of the seating. Like anything made in the USA material is going up up and away and this base is actually made of 6061 aluminum to keep the weight down to only 31 lbs. the mounting brackets are made from steel weighing 8 lbs each. This makes removal much easier if you require more space in your van. This modular mount allows you to run 1 or 2 seats in 3 different configurations as well. Please le us know if you have additional questions.
WTD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears