EarthCruiser to view new Fuso

EarthCruiser

Adventurer
An EarthCruiser Overland Vehicles representative has been fortunate enough to be invited to the release of new Fuso 4x4 in Indianapolis this month. If there are folks considering this chassis in North America, let us know and we'll be happy to get some information for you.

haven

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the offer! I'm interested to know if the FE and FG will share the same redesigned frame and suspension. And we're all interested in the pricing for the new vehicles.

I hope that the FG line will be expanded so there will be a single rear wheel model at about 10-11,000 lbs GVW as well as a dual rear wheel model at 15,000 lbs GVW.

kjmickelson

Crew Cab Dreaming

Ah, and if you have any of the big wig's ears, they ask the perenial question of why they don't give us a crew cab 4x4 with a longer wheel base option in an auto! Can anyone say FE crew 4x4 auto!

One day...

kerry

Expedition Leader
Why don't they bring the 4x4 crewcabs? Fusos are used by lots of landscapers who want the crew cab to haul the mowers. But a lot of landscapers plow in the winter and haul their shovelers in the same crew cab. Why wouldn't Fuso want to sell them a 4x4 so they could plow with it? It's a mystery to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12