Easter Jeep Safari Concepts 2015

kmlacroix

Explorer
drool

The Wrangler Sahara concept is very cool.

I want to see how they mounted the winch on the JGC.

Last edited:

NOMADIC_LJ

Explorer
Wow, I think these are some of the best they ever done. Much better than previous years. My two favorites are the Jeep Staff Car and of course the Wrangler Africa. Just beautiful machines.

jingram

Adventurer
I absolutely love the Wrangler Africa concept. I would purchase that in a heartbeat, even with elevated Wrangler prices!

AZJim

Observer
Yes, the Wrangler Africa concept. Solid body, raised roof, extra interior room, diesel. What's not to like. My vote for production!

Jim

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
I'm not normally a fan of the '70s, but that Chief is just stunning. So is the truck, and the Africa version.
But if I could only have one, it would be the Chief. Finish the roof side glass and rear glass panel, and I'd camp in line to buy one. Whoa is that thing awesome. Hope to see it in person in a couple of weeks! :)
Makes me wonder why the companies who do the Corvette conversions, don't get involved in this market. I would think the Wrangler would be an easier platform to work with, and just as much profit... Maybe more.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
The Chief is sorta what I had in mind when I heard the Wagoneer was returning.

But the Africa is more suited to me. It has range.
Give me a manual trans and better headlights though.

haven

Expedition Leader
The Wrangler Red Rock Responder has commercial potential

Upgrades include Dana 60 axles, 5.38:1 differentials, 37 inch tires on beadlocks, Warn winch on a steel bumper, a 4 inch lift and Fox shocks.

Looking at side views of the Red Rock Responder, it seems to me that they stretched the wheelbase a couple of inches, as well.

Cyclone.1983

Observer
I never get the point of these....they make something awesome like the chief, make a billion people drool, then never make anything remotely close to it. Its not like its even a far fetched concept.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears