Easter JEEP Safari picture thread 2012

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Hence their popularity. I have been able to greatly reduce the 'stable' if you will by carefully building the JKU. The biggest hurdle is not getting distracted once underway- a bit more of this or that, as there are so many options from which to choose. I ended up an inch or two higher than wanted, but gained considerable ability in some areas by doing so.

Dan Grec

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the awesome pics. Those of us that can't attend really appreciate it!

It would be cool if you want to keep talking about the highlights of the ones you liked :)

-Dan

Rancho

Supporting Sponsor - Rancho Suspensions
I will add some from last week.

Roll overs do occur.

DSC08986.jpg

Tons of images, but still so cool.

DSC09194.jpg

Heavy duty cooler

DSC09179.jpg

Cool trailers from Moby. Sorry for the dusty image, bad wind out there.

DSC09170.jpg

Interior shot

DSC09172.jpg

Our 2012 JKU

DSC08588.jpg

Our 2007 JK-8
DSC08429.jpg

And one of my favorites, we got up before sunrise and did the Moab Rim trail, I get a bit squeamish on this trail as I was a passenger on a roll over last year, but the views are amazing.

DSC09105.jpg

Timgco

Adventurer
We went Thursday of EJS through Wed the week after with another large group.

Here's some pics.
7 Mile Rim crack
P4090097.jpg

Poison Spyder Wedge
P4060030.jpg

Moab Rim (coming down the Z Turn)
P4110285.jpg

My freind Dave coming up Hell's Gate.
(yes I roll with a HUMMER group/ lots of good freinds from the past few years/ I've built/ wheeled a few myself.)
P4100175.jpg

Me freind Alex coming up the Gate also.
P4100170.jpg

P4090109.jpg

P4090103.jpg

Brian's AEV 2.5 on 35's. Fins N Thhings "Campground Hill"
P4070060.jpg

P4070059.jpg

P4060025.jpg

U-turn

U-Turn
This is a photo I took in the canyon on my way home. Just wen't down for the vender's show and some Mtn biking. Gona wheel this weekend!:safari-rig:

DSCN5440.jpg

U-turn

U-Turn
Thank you! Um....no. For some reason I thought it was an eye sore. It was early in the morning.? But it's a Kuat NV with a Trek/Fisher Rumblefish 29er. If your thinking about buying the Kuat rack, stop thinking and reach in your wallet. It's a great rack! Little spendy, but I've had it for three years problem free. Carried anything from my 20" BMX to my 39lb downhill rig to my 29er. It's fantastic. The Rumblefish is great too. One of my most favorite XC bikes ever. I had to replace the factory wheelset for a set of Easton Havens about two months after I bought the bike due to some rear hub issues. After that the bike has been a champ.

mtntrekker

Observer
My Safari Trails

This was our second year for the Jeep Easter Safari and we spent the week at Moab doing 5 trails and visiting the Arches NP and Island in the Sky NP. These are some of the photos from the trails we ran-Fins n things, Elephant Hill, Poison Spider, Gold Bar, and Porcupine Rim. The JK did great with no problems on any of these trails. We did all the obstacles no by passes.

Elephant Hill
DSC01347.jpg
Fins & ThingsDSC01332.jpg
Elephant HillDSC01354.jpg
Gold Bar WaterfallDSC01380.jpg
Gold Bar WaterfallDSC01391.jpg
Poison SpiderDSC01432.jpg
Poison Spider DSC01437.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member