eBay Find of the Day - 2001 FORD ECONOLINE E-350 4X4 DIESEL

scoutkid

Van Builder
Dumb question of the day: Can simply find an 08 and snag the front clip and do a similar conversion with my 2003? I was going to just go with an XLT front end from a similar year instead of my XL, but I do love those new front clips...

Wood Kutter

Observer
Something is screwy, if you look at the history, somehow it had 126,000 miles put on it in 5 monthes. Plus it has a few accidents. Maybe the DMV goofed up ? Gee what are the chances of that happening ?

rexWRX

Dumb question of the day: Can simply find an 08 and snag the front clip and do a similar conversion with my 2003? I was going to just go with an XLT front end from a similar year instead of my XL, but I do love those new front clips...

It's been done on Superduty pickups. It's not bolt-on, it requires trimming and modification, but it's close enough that it's not a full custom job.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
There are a few red flags for me, besides the issues that have already been discussed. Why spend top dollar on bad dude shocks and then throw a giant block in the rear? it also appears to have about 2-3" of up travel before the shock bottoms out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78