Econoline Van Swivel Seat Bases

Rutro

I’m interested in a passenger side swivel base for a 2005 E250. I would need it shipped to Snoqualmie Washington, just outside of Seattle.What would that cost me?? I would need some sort of answer by the end of this week or I’ll have to MoveOn, thanks!!!

Rutro

Okay, next batch of bases is coming up at the end of October (fingers crossed, might slip into November) .

PM me if you are interested. Limited quantities this time and I will not be able to increase the order to accommodate late comers.
Passengers are $195, Drivers are $205 - plus shipping. Please provide a Zip Code so I can calc the shipping. Thxs!
Ray
Looking for one swivel base passenger side for a 2005 E250. We need to be shipped to Snoqualmie Washington 98065.How much would that cost? Thanks

deerb10

New here. Can I attach a swivel to any year seat as long as I have the right base? I am looking for 93’. The seats are 02’ though.

jimmydangle

Joined this forum specifically to find these swivel bases! wondering if there are any driver, passenger and two more for the rear, for a 1991 e350? zip code 94608. please let me know. I am having a hard time finding and lookingto get the last of my parts forthe final stages of buid.

1991 e350 7.3IDI 4x4

Crestline-2001

Okay, next batch of bases is coming up at the end of October (fingers crossed, might slip into November) .

PM me if you are interested. Limited quantities this time and I will not be able to increase the order to accommodate late comers.
Passengers are $195, Drivers are $205 - plus shipping. Please provide a Zip Code so I can calc the shipping. Thxs!
Ray
Hi there,
I would like to buy a passenger swivel base for my truck. Do you have any left? I am in BC, Canada V1M1X6.
Would be nice to get one.
Thanks
Mike

mp_brandt

Hey there,

I'm looking to buy a passenger swivel base for a 2007 E350 shipped to Chicago, IL 60641. Any idea when another batch will be ordered or another source for one?

Thanks!

lord humungus

Just wanted to put a thank you out to Ray for all the work on this. The passenger swivel base he sent is installed and amazing. Total game changer.

Ray for President!

daisymaybe

Hi there! I too am looking for a swivel base for a 1996 Ford Club Wagon- passenger side only. Please let me know if you have any available or ideas where I might find one. My zip is 97701. Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle