Eezi Awn 1600 weight.

ZR2nit

Adventurer
I tired doing a search on Google and @ there website but nada. Does anyone know the weight of the Eezi-Awn Series 3 1600 T-Top RTT?? Does the T-Top fold up along with the RTT or do you have to store it separately?? Any info is appreciated.

Thanks,
Marty

ZR2nit

Adventurer
Sorry guys

A admin can delete this post. I found it courtesey of AT's website

Series 3 T-Top 1600 Rooftent

"The new Series 3 T-Top 1600 Rooftent has updated features which include all new larger side windows and modified interior pockets. The Series 3 T-Top 1600 parallels the 1400 in every fashion with the added luxury of an extra 6” in width. This translates to a closed measurement of 48”x63”x11” and 96”x63”x51” when open. It also adds to the extra lower room of the T-Top configuration, to measure in at 63”by 79”. This model weighs in at approximately 231 pounds. Approximately 65 pounds of which is the add-a-room feature, and is carried separate from tent."

Thanks Adventure Trailers

Marty

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
ZR2nit said:
I tired doing a search on Google and @ there website but nada. Does anyone know the weight of the Eezi-Awn Series 3 1600 T-Top RTT?? Does the T-Top fold up along with the RTT or do you have to store it separately?? Any info is appreciated.

Thanks,
Marty

This model weighs in at approximately 231 pounds. Approximately 65 pounds of which is the add-a-room feature, and is carried separate from tent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears