Eezi-Awn Roof Top Tent

joker2041

Adventurer
I've got a used Eezi-Awn model 1200 roof top tent that is practically new. This is the series before the 3 series. It has never been used but has been opened. The mattress is still in plastic. The mounting hardware is NOT included nor the bottom piece of the ladder. Everything else is pretty much in new condition with the exception of one little dent in the aluminum shown in the first image. Decided to go a different route with my trailer so asking $900 OBO. Willing to ship on your dime. Located in Lexington, KY and got an estimate to California and it was $230 just to give you an idea of what shipping could be. Obviously it would be cheaper if you were closer. Closed it is 48" x 48" and weighs about 100 pounds.

rtt1.jpg rtt2.jpg
rtt3.jpg

joker2041

Adventurer
Yes. It comes complete minus the mounting hardware. It has the EEZI AWN cover. Also has the rain cover as well.

Sent from my iMind with pure genius.

Marc1904

Different
did a quick check on shipping from Greyhound to San Diego out of curiosity... shipping was $111... might open up some sales possibilities!

Jim313

Are you sure you can't find the bottom part of the ladder? FAQ says it is integral to support the tent:

http://www.equipt1.com/eezi-awn-faq#133736-can-i-put-a-tent-on

How do I adjust the height of the ladder?

Spring loaded positioning pins are located on each side of the ladder. To shorten the ladder, drill several new holes further up the vertical rungs at a height to your liking. Make sure to leave a degree of slope you are comfortable with to climb the ladder.

Can you put the ladder up after you are in the tent?

No. The ladder is an integral part of the support for the tent when open. There are 2 extrusions that run from the hinges to the top of the ladder. This configuration, combined with the ladder, actually supports the outer half of the tent when open.

joker2041

Adventurer
I do not have the bottom portion of the ladder. So 2 things could be done. You could use something like a platform for the ladder section to rest on, which would in return still support the tent. Or you could buy a whole new ladder assembly. There is also an 18" (i believe) extension that can be bought for the ladder. Depending on where it mounts this could possibly make the ladder long enough. Either way its almost a $2000 dollar tent that is new for less than half.

joker2041

Adventurer
SOLD! Jim313 is a solid dude... Drove all the way from Michigan yesterday to get it.

Sent from my iMind with pure genius.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78