Eezi- Awn Series 2000 2.0M awning kit for Adventure Trailer

For Sale: Eezi- Awn Series 2000 2.0M awning kit for Adventure Trailer.

Located in Chino Valley, AZ – about 10 minutes from Adventure Trailers office.

Price: $900.00 for the kit. May be open to selling awning by itself.

AwningWeb.jpg Awning1Web.jpg

Originally installed when we bought our Chaser trailer in 2008, used a handful of times and in excellent condition, no rips or tears and no damage to the aluminum storage cover. As close to perfect as a 4 year old awning can be! Haven't used the awning much on the trailer, and need a different size for the Land Rover. Comes complete with stainless steel brackets to mount to the Chaser. Here is the description of the awning:

The Series 2000 Retractable Awning 2M, measures 78” in length and extends outward 83”. This system offers just over 45 square feet of covered space for your enjoyment. The adjustable legs offer compatibility with uneven camping surfaces, and can be lowered at one end to provide manageable drainage in the case of a rain shower. The quality constructed aluminum casing can be adapted to most rack systems.

Dimensions 79"L x 71"W
Dimensions (case) 79"L x 4-1/2"W x 4"H
Weight 31 Lbs
Color Olive

Adventure Trailers website details:
TRAILER AWNING SYSTEMS - http://www.adventuretrailers.com/awningspecific.html
Series 2000 Retractable Awning, 2.0M - http://www.adventuretrailers.com/awningeezi.html

Cost for the awning alone is $850.00 new, and the kit for the Chaser trailer is $1273.00. Local pickup is preferred, will ship on your dime.

Please PM me with offers or more details.

mor4wd

Observer
For Sale: Eezi- Awn Series 2000 2.0M awning kit for Adventure Trailer.

Located in Chino Valley, AZ – about 10 minutes from Adventure Trailers office.

Price: $900.00 for the kit. May be open to selling awning by itself.

Price for the awning alone?
Cheers

mor4wd and keithro, we might be able to make something work, especially if you are both interested in the parts. mor4wd, I would split the awning for $600. keithro, the mounts are $425 new, so what about $300? Depending on where you are, shipping might be included.

italia, this model does not include side panels.

A

agavelvr

If anyone needs these items transported to Phoenix, I'll be in Prescott tomorrow and again next week sometime. I know the seller and the awning, both have treated me well over the years :)

Update - the mounts are sold, so the awning is being sold solo. Price is $600 and I will get some current photos of the awning only up today. PM me for more info or to make an offer.

Eezi-Awn 2000 photos

Here are photos of the awning as of this morning, October 11, 2012. It has been raining off and on, so pardon the water and lack of bright light. You can see the condition of the awning, however.

Looking from the case outward.
Awning_zpsa4063642.jpg

Right leg view.
Awning1_zps1be8b71d.jpg

Left leg view
Awning2_zpse3c68af5.jpg

No color fading whatsoever!
Awning3_zpsfbadf50d.jpg

More photos to come...

Remainder of photos.

Right side of case.
Awning4_zps0316a1f4.jpg

Center of case with "booties" to protect awning when stored. Booties are in perfect shape, no tears or damage.
Awning5_zpsd7f52d30.jpg

Left side of case.
Awning6_zpsd6981ba1.jpg

Right securing clip, no damage.
Awning7_zpscf2d597c.jpg

Right end cap, no fading and no damage or cracking.
Awning8_zpsc4548045.jpg

Left securing clip and Eezi-Awn graphic with no fading.
Awning9_zps1fac9475.jpg

Left end cap, same condition.
Awning10_zps3781807d.jpg

Mounting brackets are included, not damaged.
Awning11_zps13dc0289.jpg

Another view of backside with brackets.
Awning12_zps2b823ea6.jpg

Send PM for more info or to make me an offer! Great condition and you can save $250 off the cost of new!

Yuman Desert Rat, make me an offer I can't refuse! I'm looking for cash for another project, but would be open to some trading/cash combination.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
No, thank you!! It arrived the next day. I did some drilling to use my fourtreks mounts, installed it and used it the past 2 days and nights out in the KofA NWR. AWESOME!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears