Engel MT60 Digital Platinum Series

chris snell

Adventurer
Looks like the newer Engel MT60 fridges have a digital thermometer and interior lighting. Has anybody seen these for sale in the states? Can they be imported?

http://www.engelaustralia.com.au/2products_details.asp?pid=11&productid=21626

small_0_s20153275927752.jpg

Happykamper

Explorer
Not sure but I just bought a new mt60 I would trade for one plus cash or sale cheap if this is indeed available .
Wowser !!!

Happykamper

Explorer
Looks like the Aussies have these in all sizes !!! I'm going to have to replace a few. But don't see where there here yet.

Nullifier

Expedition Leader
Probably updating my old engel 60 this year hopefully these will be out when I pull the trigger.

harbinger808

Adventurer
my mate in Margaret River has the new 60digital series and I would definitely wait til those are in the states before I buy my first Engel. He likes his a lot and feels it will last as long as his first Engel from his Dad... that one is going on 12 years and still as the original swing compressor motor. Only changed the lid once since his dad dropped it off the Toyota.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
my mate in Margaret River has the new 60digital series and I would definitely wait til those are in the states before I buy my first Engel. He likes his a lot and feels it will last as long as his first Engel from his Dad... that one is going on 12 years and still as the original swing compressor motor. Only changed the lid once since his dad dropped it off the Toyota.

I've had mine in pretty much continuous use since 2004, I've been amazed at how well it has held up and would buy a fancy new one if this one ever quits working.

chris snell

Adventurer
my mate in Margaret River has the new 60digital series and I would definitely wait til those are in the states before I buy my first Engel.

That could be next month or it might be never. I wonder if there are any Engel dealers on the board who could answer more authoritatively.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior