Equipt’s Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2023 Deals!!! Save 20% and more!!!!

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
BLACK FRIDAY DEALS ARE LIVE!
It's the moment you've been waiting for – our Black Friday/Cyber Monday extravaganza is here, and we're excited to offer you incredible savings on top-quality products from Eezi-Awn, National Luna, Alubox, and Escape Gear! Elevate your adventures with a 20% discount on these outstanding brands.
🌟 What's on Offer:
  1. Eezi-Awn: Explore the outdoors with confidence using Eezi-Awn's premium quality roof racks, rooftop tents, and outdoor accessories.
  2. National Luna: Power up your adventures with National Luna's cutting-edge portable power solutions, fridges, and lighting systems.
  3. Alubox: Secure your gear with the durable and lightweight storage solutions from Alubox. Perfect for organizing your equipment on the road or at home.
  4. Escape Gear: Elevate your comfort and style with Escape Gear's range of seat covers, dash protectors, and other interior accessories.
Hurry, this offer is valid only from 11/22 to 11/27.
🛒 How to Redeem Your Exclusive 20% Discount:
  1. Simply click on the following DISCOUNT LINK to explore our Black Friday/Cyber Monday discounts.
  2. Browse and select your favorite products from Eezi-Awn, National Luna, Alubox, and Escape Gear.
  3. Your 20% discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
This special offer is a one-time opportunity to save big on premium gear, and you can combine this discount with items already marked down, maximizing your savings!
🚨 Important Details:
  • Discount: 20%
  • Valid: 11/22 to 11/27
  • One-time use: Make it count!
  • Combine with other discounts: Yes, you can stack your savings!
Gear up for your next adventure without breaking the bank. Don't miss out on these fantastic savings – visit our website by clicking the link below.
Happy adventuring!

Equipt

Hello Everyone!

Last call for Cyber Monday deals on the Equipt site!!! Don't miss your chance to receive 20% off your purchase of Eezi-Awn, National Luna, Escape Gear and Alubox products. That's an additional 20% off some incredible deals listed on our site! There are savings of upwards of $2,000.00 on select tents!!!! Take a look at the notes above, and please let us know if you have any questions at all.

Happy Holidays!!!

Equipt

Good morning Ron,

Our BFCM promotion officially finished up Monday night, but we still have many holiday promotions continuing through December 24th!

35% off Eezi-Awn Soft Shell Tents
25% off Eezi-Awn Bat 270 and Swift Awnings
25% off Eezi-Awn Cube Shower Stalls
25% off National Luna Legacy and Legacy Smart Fridges
20% off Eezi-Awn K9 Fold-a-Chairs
20% off Eezi-Awn K9 Tables
20% off Eezi-Awn K9 Load Bar Systems
20% off Eezi-Awn K9 Roof Rack Systems

All sales pricing is list of each product at Equipt's Website. If you have something specifically in mind, please reach out to us at Sales@Equipt1.com or call at 866-703-1026, and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks, and Happy Holidays!!!

XJLI

Adventurer
My Swift awning arrives Monday, been eyeing something self-supporting (the ARB-style sucks to deploy and put away solo) and this BF deal sealed it for me. Thank you!

Equipt

My Swift awning arrives Monday, been eyeing something self-supporting (the ARB-style sucks to deploy and put away solo) and this BF deal sealed it for me. Thank you!
Thank you for the confidence in Equipt and Eezi-Awn! I am sure you are going to enjoy that awning. Please let us know if you have any questions at all. We're here.

Cheers,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998