Equipt Recovery Gear Final Close Out! 50% Off Entire Stock

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
Hello!

Thanks for the requests and orders. I believe I have responded to everyone that has contacted me by PM or email. If you haven't received a response from me, try again. We'll do our best. Things are running out quickly, so let me know soon.

Thanks again,

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
We are down to our last Secure Tech item, the STPS-20M Pull/Winch Strap on sale for $75. I would like those looking at this sale to reconsider your option to purchase this item. It is a considerable value. The polyester strap would be a very nice winch extension line, with only 5% elongation. Compare it to the ARB725 Winch Extension line.

ARB725: 66' long (20M), 3-1/8" wide, break strength 17,500 lbs, $115.00
STPS-20M: 66' long (20M), 2-3/8" wide, break strength 30,800 lbs, $75.00

It is 3/4" narrower, so it takes up less storage space. It is 80% stronger, ideal for heavier overlanding vehicles. And is selling for 35% less than the ARB strap. It is a perfect winch extension line, suitable for long distance extraction, and long distance kinetic applications where you connect it to your KESS or KERR. Or double it up for a even stronger short line. A good option for the Sportsmobile crowd. If you bought the 4-1/8" KESS or KERR, you should consider this very seriously.

This is a great value, and we have 6 left. They are all gone after this sale.

Thanks for your time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman