Equipt's Land Cruiser 100 Series

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
The most recent stuff.... new steering rack and steering shaft, new front and rear propeller shaft U joints.... Haven't had a whole lot of time to go out and play. Looking forward to the Appalachian Rendezvous next month and hopefully OEX East after that...

Redman333

Adventurer
Hey buddy does this happen to be your truck. Was taken by a buddy of mine about a week ago maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redman333

Adventurer
Well he has fans over here. My buddy was oogling at his truck and sent me several pics of it saying how BA it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Getting ready to play under the hood again..... new idler pulley and fan clutch on the way. I'm seriously considering that new (to me) Slee 2nd battery tray with compressor mount.... decisions....

I still need to dig into the antenna switch. Has anyone ever used it as a switch for anything else? I'm exploring using it to raise and lower my 2M antenna.

fireball

Explorer
There is a write up on mud where someone used the switch as a winch in and out control. They wired up some relays to it and the whole thing looked pretty slick!

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
There is a write up on mud where someone used the switch as a winch in and out control. They wired up some relays to it and the whole thing looked pretty slick!

AWESOME!! Thanks. I appreciate it. You're the man! Are you going to ARV and OEX this year? Don't know if I'll make OEX but I'll be doing ARV for sure.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Did some garage time today. Installed the new fan clutch and idler pulley. Its amazing how much quieter the engine is when the fan isn't locked up!! Hopefully I'll see an improvement in MPGs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78