Ever wonder how World Championship Rally Raid Roadbooks get made?

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Ever wonder how the roadbooks get made for World Championship Rally Raids? Join the fun in March for 10 days and find out.

The Sonora Rally is looking for a couple volunteers with desert capable rigs (there will be some dunes) to support the making of the roadbook for the upcoming Sonora Rally. Yeah the Dakar is coming to North America for the first time!!!!

This is a very rare and unique opportunity that requires signing a NDA, using NO GPS (no recording the route) but days and days of great food and fun in the desert.

Send me a pm if you have 10 days free to join us and check out sonorarally.com to learn more or sign up to race.

Rallyroo

Expedition Leader
That's awesome that the Sonora Rally made it onto the calendar for 2023 FIA World Rally-Raid Championship. I follow the Dakar Rally and even have the Dakar Rally logo sticker my Land Cruiser. I'm already committed to a long work trip in March or I would have loved to volunteer to make the roadbook.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
That's awesome that the Sonora Rally made it onto the calendar for 2023 FIA World Rally-Raid Championship. I follow the Dakar Rally and even have the Dakar Rally logo sticker my Land Cruiser. I'm already committed to a long work trip in March or I would have loved to volunteer to make the roadbook.

Well the Rally itself is April 22-28 and we need help a few days before, during and after....
Want to come play in April!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior