EVERY Jeep at SEMA 2016

SilicaRich

Wandering Inverted
Ya...

ExploringElementsSEMA2016Jeep-80.jpg

...that is an FJ, right?

I see where it kind of resembles one but it does have a SFA making me think it maybe a JKU platform that has been highly modified

Here's a link for this particular model:http://new.usspecialtyvehicles.com/xt

Jes

Holy crap, I think you're right. Looking at the interior pics it looks to be based off a JK.

DEFENDERBEAM

strategic command
I have never have personally been to sema, but this year seems to have a lot less practical application type stuff.

It looks like they all went back in time to 1988 when everyone had lowered mini trucks, and borrowed from that style.

I literally puked in my mouth looking at many of those, and could barely bring myself to the end. if it wasn't for the cool vintage jeeps toward the end, I may have bailed from the page.

Thanks for all the pics Byron. Always great to see whats going on without having to be there. haha. I would have been sad if I went to look for cool jeeps this year.

its just a matter of time until we start seeing LOWERED wranglers just like when people slammed Suzuki Samurai's. That was mind boggling.

Last edited:

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Maybe I'm just boring, but the Hope Life Rescue Jeep was my favorite.

I didn't manage to pick that one out while trying to stem the flow of blood coming out of my eyes!

For me, the green FC and the Mopar CJ were highlights. The grill "eyebrow things and "Tron" style front ends should earn their builders a spot in Jeep hell! I won't even get started on the tire/wheel combos...

HRPINDC

Adventurer
As I look at it more, the Maxxis Jeep is pretty nice. Those side steps are stupid, but the rest looks pretty functional for an overlander. Does anyone know whose fender flares those are?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears