Everything Must Go!

Everything must go ASAP and given the situation pick up is preferred, but will ship where noted from Prescott, AZ. Paypal preferred unless picking up. I use flat rate where ever possible.

Please understand my ability to ship is limited due to not having my own vehicle or shipping supplies. Local people who can pick up go to the head of the line for larger items.

Only those items with pics are not sold yet or are sale pending

ARB Tire Repair Kit. Missing a few parts, but the basics are there. $15 shipped. Sold

Zodi Extreme Portable Shower
Used on about 3 trips. Has some minor dents and paint has rubbed off from storage. Bag has some rips on the outside. $52 pick up only Sold .

Outback Porta-Privy
Used on about 3 trips. Shelter is is great condition, but is missing the floor which is back in CT since I never used it. Shelter bag has some holes in it and the strap is broken.
$40 pick up only sold

Blazer Magnetic Trailer Light Towing Kit
Never used, but opened to check them out. $45 shipped
IMG_0030.jpg

3 Action Packers
$10 each pick up only
IMG_0011.jpg

WEDCO PRE-BAN NO SHIPPING AS THERE IS 5 GALLONS OF SOME EXTRA STUFF ALREADY IN THE CAN;)

$45 NO SHIPPING! COME ON GUYS WEDCO CAN WITH GAS!

Hi-Lift Jack Off-Road Kit with Curt Manufacturing 3/8" x 10' Grade 70 Chain With Clevis Grab Hooks
Never used. $85 shipped SOLD

1 Olive Green Scepter 10 Liters /2.64 Gallons Water Can
Bought new 5 months ago. Has had water stored in it for a week during my trip. $30 SOLD

1 Blue Scepter 10 Liters /2.64 Gallons Water can. Only have had it for 3 weeks. $40 SOLD

GO anywhere portable toilet / the PETT plus a whole bunch of extra bags
Never used, but has scuffs on lid from storage. $45 SOLD

2" Wab Fab Slider Adapter
Never used. $53 shipped SOLD

4 3/4s D Shackles. $5 a piece or $15 for all 4 plus shipping SOLD

Coleman BlackCat PerfecTemp Catalytic Heater with InstaStart Technology
Roughly 3 hours of use in my Land Cruiser. It was in the 20s and I was sitting in there with only boxers and a t-shirt on. $45 sold

Hi-Lift Base
Faded and slot cut into it for strap.
$25 shipped. SOLD

450P-A AUTOMATIC SHUTOFF PORTABLE AIR COMPRESSOR KIT with ARB Tire Inflator
Roughly 2 hours of total use. I really like this and don't want to see it go, but it must. Only issue is the base is gone due to weak rubber holding base on. Does not effect performance. $125 plus shipping. SOLD

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger