Excellent Condition All Black Gel Coat Packasport 115 For Sale $750

bump

Hello,
Thank you for looking.

We are selling our Packasport 115. The condition is excellent, never abused or treated harshly. We only used it for some camping gear and water skis. And even then we only used it a handful of times. It's like new inside. Outside is excellent with a few blemishes where the blanket we covered it with got some dust under it or something. Those are barely noticeable - I couldn't get the camera to show them.
Included will be extra stuff and spares too. We have Thule bars, Yakima locks, and so forth. We also have an extra set of latches for the outside that you can have if you want them. I called the manufacturer long ago to get a piece of the trim strip that and they were out and I ended up buying a set of latches for another project.
The gas struts work perfectly.
This cool aero storage has just sat in a corner of our garage under a blanket for years.
The new ones are $2K and I assume that is before shipping and taxes. We'd like to get $750 for ours. This one is a black gel coat all over (an extra $300) so it shines very well.
We are in north county San Diego and I work in IE, OC, and LA once a month. I can help deliver to you if you need.
We had an ad on here earlier but I just noticed I placed mostly full-size images and the ad was a mess of bloated pictures. Sorry about that!

The only issue is the "trim strip" near the back. See the photos. The trim strip doesn't create get inside. We've never had dust or anything else or any issues.

Also, we've lowered the price to reflect the trip strip problem. Here is the trim strip to buy if you want that seal to be new and perfect. I tried to buy a small piece of the trip strip but they wouldn't sell it. And all the trim strips, no matter what size of Packasport, appear to be the same price. Packasport said the trim strip ships directly from the manufacturer.

Here is the latest version of the 115.

IMG_3447.JPGIMG_3448.JPGIMG_3447.JPGIMG_3448.JPGIMG_3449.JPGIMG_3450.JPGIMG_3451.JPGIMG_3453.JPGIMG_3568.JPGIMG_3569.JPGIMG_3570.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3452.JPG
    IMG_3452.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998