Exceptional 2008 Toyota Tacoma, Prepared by AT Overland

Scott Brady

Founder
It is also an Overland Journal cover model :sombrero:

cover.jpg

brandonhedberg

Adventurer
Thanks for posting the weight. Assuming the weight is with a full tank plus driver, this is pretty good considering the complete build. Nice work!

Runt

Adventurer
Nice truck. I considered it before I bought mine except that damn border scared me away. Who makes that rear bumper?

Okatomen

Observer
New offer.

I would hate to have this truck see its first full New England winter and I'm adding a lot of miles with commuting, so I'm lowering the price to $39,000. That's a killer offer. You couldn't build a truck like this from scratch for less than double that. I hate to see her go, but it would be tragic to put 20K miles on her this winter on salty roads. PM me with any questions.

GTABurnout

Explorer
Such a sweet truck, It would be a shame to part it out but if you decide to let me know. I would have loved to buy this but its out of my price range...

Okatomen

Observer
Stock parts

I have some of the stock parts like the rear seat, but not the original spring, leafs, or wheels.

Makedonas1

Observer
If anyone needs this truck driven anywhere, I am in NH for the time being and would be willing to partake in the delivery process if necessary.

nappi64

tacoma

Hello...i just stumbled upon your thread. Is the tacoma still for sale.... If so I am definitely interested and would like to talk more about negotiating a deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle