Exo roof rack over shell?? Help

RFDGUY

Observer
Hey expo members, I ran across a picture of a 1st gen tacoma with a shell a few days ago, and now I'm at a loss for where it is. The taco had a roof rack built off the rear bumper and the sliders. I've searched high and low and I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated. I do remember it was a black taco with a full roof length 1.5 in tubing rack.

Thanks

Benc

Explorer
Hey expo members, I ran across a picture of a 1st gen tacoma with a shell a few days ago, and now I'm at a loss for where it is. The taco had a roof rack built off the rear bumper and the sliders. I've searched high and low and I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated. I do remember it was a black taco with a full roof length 1.5 in tubing rack.

Thanks

Sounds like my truck.
a5e9ygy8.jpg
va4arydy.jpg
ru6ejage.jpg
mumapa9u.jpg
jadeta5a.jpg
e5ura3u4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RFDGUY

Observer
Thank so much man. I ran across your tuck and I really liked that rack system you have. Thanks for the close ups too.

Benc

Explorer
Thank so much man. I ran across your tuck and I really liked that rack system you have. Thanks for the close ups too.

No problem. Let me know if you have any questions or want more pics

jaxonm

Observer
that is truly a thing of beauty. can I ask what that rear bumper is? is there a build thread for that truck?

Benc

Explorer
that is truly a thing of beauty. can I ask what that rear bumper is? is there a build thread for that truck?

Thanks, everything is custom. Sorry no build thread, but there is one on the swing out on here somewhere.

That's a sweet rack! You are just two pieces of tubing away from having a full exo cage! (Down A-pillar, from sliders around fender to front bumper)

Sent from handheld smoke signal device

Benc

Explorer
^^
Yep, already gone, I have a 100 series now. Family out grew the tacoma.

MTaco

Adventurer
^^
Yep, already gone, I have a 100 series now. Family out grew the tacoma.

I loved your double cab. What have you done to your Land Cruiser, anything? Post some pics please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior