Expedition Adventure trailer for sale

1range

Adventurer
Hey guys, I am selling my custom built adventure trailer. It started life as an old military 3x5 trailer. We've built everything you see now on it, including a custom actuator lift that operates the tent and awning system, with locking pins. The tent and awning are both from Front Runner and have been used once! The trailer just got a fresh paint job that is less than a month old. (not concours quality but good enough for an off road trailer) New 33 inch BFG K02 tires, sitting on American Racing wheels. Inside you will find ample storage along with a yellow top battery and a refrigerator / cooler slide out tray (also from Front Runner). It has a articulating Lock 'N' Roll hitch system as well. I believe the fresh water tank on the front is a 13 gallon system. Reason for selling is I am moving to a larger trailer. This trailer does come with a few hundred dollars worth of goodies! We just decided not to put on at this moment, for example; 4 led cube lights, a water pump, switch panel with usb charging station and a hand full more... It comes with a 7 pin adaptor along with the regular 4 pin connector.

Please email me or PM if you have any questions.

Asking. $5999

Attachments

• Ad_trailer1.jpg
    Ad_trailer1.jpg
    440 KB · Views: 232
  • Ad_trailer2.jpg
    Ad_trailer2.jpg
    525.8 KB · Views: 198
  • Ad_trailer3.jpg
    Ad_trailer3.jpg
    490 KB · Views: 200
  • Ad_trailer4.jpg
    Ad_trailer4.jpg
    430.5 KB · Views: 203
  • Ad_trailer5.jpg
    Ad_trailer5.jpg
    468.4 KB · Views: 193
  • Ad_trailer6.jpg
    Ad_trailer6.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 200
  • Ad_trailer7.jpg
    Ad_trailer7.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 181
  • Ad_trailer8.jpg
    Ad_trailer8.jpg
    506.3 KB · Views: 191
  • Ad_trailer9.jpg
    Ad_trailer9.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 183

ionyota

Congrats on the sale, cool setup!!

Do you know what company makes the fresh water tank, or where you bought it from?

ionyota

Anybody have any ideas on where to find a water tank like the one on the front of this trailer?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger