Expedition Overland 2013 Tacoma Build

Frdmskr

Adventurer
Episode 12 was great. Kinda makes me wish I could head out at play there someday. Are there clubs or provincial groups that maintain that trail folks could help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chmura

Adventurer
Awesome episode! This is the type of episode I have been waiting for.

What location is decided for the next episode? I heard there was some talks about South America?

bbbflash

Observer
I want to send out a huge thanks for all the episodes guys. I have watched them multiple times. I haven't figured out how to escape a desk job yet, so your episodes help to give something to work towards. Can't wait to see what you guys have planned next.

Elk

Observer
This series quickly became my favorite thing on TV (InternetTV). I've watched each episode multiple times and even hooked some friends on to it. Congratulations on an incredible journey and for finding an amazing formula. Keep up the great momentum, and we'll be watching to see where you go next!

Ramjet

Explorer
I would love to see you guys put together an AAR, just to tell what didn't work, what did. What would you bring next time or leave behind. I'm sure you have thought of it already, but just wanted to put that out there. Would also like to see a break down of gear brought, food, fuel consumption, etc.. Thanks again for an amazing show.

KodiakTundra907

Great series of videos...can not wait for the next season. Being an Alaskan I am missing alot of beautiful places to see in my home State. Your videos have made me continue to build my vehicle and hopefully soon I would have the chance to be an overlander

fireball

Explorer
Just watched the final 2 episodes last night. Great stuff!!! Really well done, inspiring and fun to watch. Hope there's more to come.

A follow up AAR episode would be great. I'd like to hear about the gear - what worked great, what would you change, what did Ikon say about their shock (was it just that the Landy was too heavy for that particular shock and a different one should have been selected - it is of note that the cheap replacement only lasted a week versus the month and a bit that the Ikon did), what did you bring that you didn't need? Also, any follow up bits with the crew, like did Toby ask his girl when he got home (this was hinted at, but never answered). A wrap up episode would be great.

MCObray

Explorer
A follow up AAR episode would be great. I'd like to hear about the gear - what worked great, what would you change, what did Ikon say about their shock (was it just that the Landy was too heavy for that particular shock and a different one should have been selected - it is of note that the cheap replacement only lasted a week versus the month and a bit that the Ikon did), what did you bring that you didn't need? Also, any follow up bits with the crew, like did Toby ask his girl when he got home (this was hinted at, but never answered). A wrap up episode would be great.

I can answer one part of your question. Posted via Facebook a few days back...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398695925.535237.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998