Expedition Portal and The Africa Overland Network present the Overland Live Series.

portaladmin

overlandlive2.gif

Following a well established tradition of bringing exclusive content to our members, Expedition Portal and The Africa Overland Network are proud to announce our latest project - Overland Live.

We have teamed together to bring you a new and exciting way to learn about and interact with everything related to Overland travel and travelers.

Situated between a Webinar and a video presentation, Overland Live will allow you to hear and see the presenters - live!
You will have the opportunity to send your questions in advance and get answers during the session.

The presentation will also be recorded so those who can't make the live broadcast may view it later.

For our very first session, we are excited to announce as our presenters:

Frederik and Josephine (www.radiobaobab.be), the overlanders who recently traveled across Congo (DRC) while journeying around the world for 2 years.
They will share details about their challenges and accomplishments, as well as answer your questions.
The presentation will be held on Sunday Dec 5th at 11:00 am Pacific Standard Time.

The number of guests is limited (200) so reserve in advance to secure your spot - it is free!

http://overlandlive.doattend.com

Also please note that this requires a high speed connection and a laptop/computer with adequate processing capacity. The session will have a live chat and video stream.

More details on the technical functioning of the session will be provided next week.

Get your questions ready - we must receive them by Dec 1st!

Thank you,

The Expo and Africa Overand Network team!

NOTE: Full schedule here ---- >>>> http://www.overland-live.com/podcast.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Very cool use of technology and the perfect first presenter choice. :wings:

I'll be signing up for sure. Thanks.

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
Signed up! Thanks a lot and I'm really looking forward to the presentation:wings::coffeedrink:

suntinez

Explorer
Great idea.

I don't want to take one of the slots because I doubt I'll be able to make that time. However I do have a question, how are those submitted?

Thanks.

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
Great idea.

I don't want to take one of the slots because I doubt I'll be able to make that time. However I do have a question, how are those submitted?

Thanks.

We'll be doing several of these moving forward so if you have an idea for a story or a trip to profile just let us know!

Regards,
Brian

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Very Very cool,
signed up and added to the Google Calendar

It would be great to get a "future of the industry" session that takes into account the recent growth and the new slew of vehicles aval for overlanding

Another would be get Jay & Alice (and kids) to talk about real life family on the road stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle