ExpeditionPortal.com Decals - Special Offer

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
After a lot of requests for more decals and searching through my office, I’ve found a few sheets of decals that I overlooked. Let's use these decals for a good cause!

24 - white ALL GONE
18 - black ALL GONE
7 - silver ALL GONE
7 - yellow (rare!) ALL GONE
4 - burgundy
ALL GONE

60 decals - that means 30 members can take part in this!

A maximum of 2 decals (in your choice of available color) will be provided at NO CHARGE to any member who requests them as supplies last. That’s right, no charge for the decals or shipping. However, I ask that you make a donation to a good cause in lieu of payment.

Upon receipt of the decals, I ask that you make a donation to the African Conservation Fund via their PayPal account or by mail. Information on how to do that is found here: ACF Donations

To be very clear, these are for ExpeditionPortal.com decals, NOT AFC rhino decals!

You can read all about the work ACF does on their website or here on ExPo at: Update thread

I don’t need or want to know when and how much of a donation you make - this is on the honor system ladies and gents. Donations are tax deductible (USA) as the ACF is not involved in this offer (although they know about it). So open up those wallets and make a solid donation to a good cause.

How to order:

Please post here with your request, including colors and then PM me your full name, address and request. Please do not post your address in this thread.

Since these decals will probably go really fast, please look at the previous posts to ensure there are decals left before posting up and sending me a PM.

Decals will be sent out via standard mail and will be folded to fit into a standard envelope. Delivery time may take a few weeks depending on how customs decides to deal with them (hence my request to wait until you receive them until you donate). Once they're gone, they're gone. :elkgrin:

Thanks,

Pete

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Two in hot pink please. :oops:

Okay, I'll just do 1 black and 1 white. Thank you!

FlyNdrive

Adventurer
Thank you for the offer.

May I please have one in Yellow (Sun Fusion for you FJ owners), and one in White.

Thanks again.

-Ben

njtacoma

Explorer
Sweet! and a good cause

Please may I have
2 white (first choice)

or 1 white and 1 black (2nd choice)

Thanks for this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members