Expeditions 7: Two Years Around the World on all Seven Continents.

Scott Brady

Founder
Australia is just simply awesome - an all encompassing awesome. Imagine going to your local dealer in the US and seeing this truck for sale!
67090_10151797290448275_143454123_n.jpg

Scott Brady

Founder
The "Sherpa II" is finished. It was interesting building a vehicle by remote control from across the Pacific. A huge thanks goes to Kurt (CruiserOutfitters) for all the hard work and coordination. This will be a fantastic additional to the E7 lineup and will serve as our camera truck and fuel porter.

Leaving for the outback in the morning - a wonderful (although busy) week in Brisbane.
562267_10151802173733275_1430770954_n.jpg

Cruisn

Adventurer
Nice work with the cruiser, the 4 door models are a good choice. run a 2 door at work.. there is zero extra room in them.

CRolandLJ

Adventurer
I cant even imagine doing something this awesome...

I really wish they'd sell Land Cruisers like that in the US. All the land cruisers these days are luxury soccer mom mobiles over here. I may even trade my LJ for one if they were over here.... maybe.

Dan Grec

Expedition Leader
I cant even imagine doing something this awesome...

I really wish they'd sell Land Cruisers like that in the US. All the land cruisers these days are luxury soccer mom mobiles over here. I may even trade my LJ for one if they were over here.... maybe.

Better yet, hit the road with your current LJ.

I drove 40,000 miles from Alaska to Argentina in my bone-stock TJ 4-cyl and it was perfect in every way.

-Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan