Expresscamaras.com

Robthebrit

Explorer
Here are some random pictures I just dug out and quickly converted to jpg, nothing special but they do show the quality of the glass.

http://www.robanddenise.com/webpics/pic2.jpg

This is a fairly close up pic of my daughter, zoom in to 1:1 and look at her eye lashes, you can also see little hairs and blood vessels under the skin.

http://www.robanddenise.com/webpics/pic3.jpg

This is more of a portriat shot, again the detail at 1:1 is good.

both pics are at 4368x2912.

Rob

Last edited:

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Ursidae69 said:
I mentioned ResellerRatings.com in this thread. Guess you didn't bookmark it then.

You should stick with your old philosophy in this post. Though, I have to admit I've had good luck with B&H, Beach Camera, and Adorama for purchases in the past.

Good luck amigo.:lurk:

I don't remember reading about it in that thread....huh. Memory must be going south on me.

Before I placed the order, I thought about finding it locally....and then I thought for the price...what the hell. What the hell indeed!

Amazon is right at $100 less than Tempe (figure in tax and $15 worth of gas to get it)....but I could run up to Tempe on Friday and have it for this weekends trip......hmmmmmm

Rob, the links are broken....but your comments on the lens are spot on with everything I am reading about it. Macro is the primary purpose...portraits are a bonus. But I am not huge on portraits anyway. I prefer some sort of action when people are in photo's.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Customer service is really dead. If you go to nordstroms or in-n-out and get it you are surprised because they are some of the very few companies that still have it. Most of the time anyway.
It will make you sarcastic, but check out www.consumerist.com
You can report anything a co does to you and they will post it up for all to know and if you need help they dig into it and harass them till it gets made right!:REExeSquatsHL1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior