F/S - Freespirit Roof Top Tent; Evolution 1st Gen (in East Pa) SOLD!!!

Evolution Series - Black Top Hard Shell - Rooftop Tent - 49" / Grey

This tent has recently received an update now priced at $3895;
https://gofsr.com/products/evolution-v2-rooftop-tent

Nearly brand new absolutely nothing wrong w/ this tent.

I have decided to take my setup in a different direction. Included in the sale is all original hardware, telescoping ladder as well as awning brackets(x2).

The tent is currently mounted on a Prinsu rack, I will include the Prinsu rack mounts for additional cost(reasonable) if you need them.

Keep in mind that the included hardware allows for a variety of mounting options:
*Factory / OE cross bars
*Aftermarket crossbars: Thule, Yakima or Rhino Rack etc

Due to the size & weight shipping is not an option so prefer pickup. That said, I would be willing to meet up to deliver, but only after some guarantee of sale…

I am asking $3300 / obo

* side note: I will also consider selling the entire combo, Tent, Prinsu rack & Leer truck bed topper(6' bed) if interested... full disclosure the topper is NOT perfect, has signs of age, but it works, it mounts perfectly & keeps things dry!

Additional pictures or walk around video available upon request.

Last edited:
IMG_6222.jpeg

ace944gs

Location? And what is your delivery radius?

How did you like this RTT? I have an older FSR that I love...they make awesome stuff.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Looks like you are in Pennsylvania - Per the forum rules, you must include a location in the Classifieds area - please confirm location

Location? And what is your delivery radius?

How did you like this RTT? I have an older FSR that I love...they make awesome stuff.
I’m 45min northwest of Philadelphia…

the tent was great, worked flawlessly for my trip out to Flagstaff to attend Overland Expo West.

Looks like you are in Pennsylvania - Per the forum rules, you must include a location in the Classifieds area - please confirm location
My apologies, you are correct! Yes I & the tent are in Pennsylvania, approx 45min NW of Philadelphia…

Last edited:

dmulk

Just want to post to say FSR makes fantastic tents and this is by far their best. I ran an FSR for years and the rest of my team still have them. I've upgraded to an Ursa Minor J30 but I'd be looking at this exact tent if I were to RTT again. Best of luck with the sale!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle