F/S the Ultimate Aventure Vstrom DL1000

West Coast Mags

Adventurer
Vstrom004.jpg

2002 Suzuki Vstrom DL1000. 10,300 miles, anthracite gray color. I’ve had the bike for the last two years and have put about 2,500 miles on it during that time. I just finished a huge round of mods and upgrades to the bike, but another project needs attention so I’m listing the bike for sale. The following accessories were all installed within the last 500 miles:

Power Commander III
Corbin Flat Enduro Seat (no longer offered by Corbin)
Two Brothers Stainless Exhaust
Jesse’s Odyssey Bags (new design – prototyped of this bike – check the Jesse Website www.jesseluggage.com) including top box all keyed alike
New TKC80 front and rear tires
Custom reflective strips on wheels
Windstrom Manta Windshield
Touratech Bash Plate
Metal Radiator & Oil Cooler Guards
Givi Crash Bars
Aftermarket Center Stand
Custom Hand Reshaped Front Fender
Custom Hand Reshaped Rear Fender
New DID Xring Chain 525
New Sprockets 17/43 teeth to improve low end
Oil & Filter Change, New Air Filter
Factory 3 binder service manual

The upgrades done to this bike make it the ultimate Vstrom as the few factory glitches in the design of this bike have been corrected through the mods and it is now much more capable off the pavement as well as on. Due to adding another part time job this summer the bike hasn’t really been ridden in the past six months so I have decided to list it for sale to help fund another project. Asking $7,900 pretty firm as everything is still new. Located in Tempe, AZ this bike is a fly and ride no problems. Email me at oldcentercaps@cox.net if you have any questions.

Vstrom002-4.jpg

Vstrom006.jpg

Vstrom005-2.jpg

Vstrom001-1.jpg

Last edited:

West Coast Mags

Adventurer
This is the last thing I would like to sell before I set off on my big adventure in the Spring - 2 to 3 years on the road living in my truck camper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online