F150 Raptor Expedition Build thread

Oman4x4

Laurie Bridger
Looks great. Love the carabiner / leash / d-ring setup for the dog, I will have to copy that!

It worked great :) Clipped him on to the truck and then called him over to me away from the truck to see how long the leash was, and then proceeded to set up the camp fire 1 ft further away than that :)

He's never been in open spaces off the leash and loves to explore. I think if we let him run free in the desert we'd never find him again.

Also - for in the car he's got a chest harness that has a seat belt buckle as part of it - it clicks in directly to the Raptor's rear seatbelt latches. We've tried harnesses where you pass the seatbelt through a loop and he just ends up in a tangled mess with that. :)

T Keen

Awesome looking rack. Any chance you would be willing to share the design documents? I would love to get something similar built for my 2014 F-150 FX4 Screw. I have a backflip box cover and am having trouble finding a commercial rack that will work with it.

Cheers,

Mtbrulz278

Ditto

Awesome looking rack. Any chance you would be willing to share the design documents? I would love to get something similar built for my 2014 F-150 FX4 Screw. I have a backflip box cover and am having trouble finding a commercial rack that will work with it.

Cheers,

I would also be interested in this, if you wouldn't mind sharing

Thanks,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78