F150 trucks

Humvette

Adventurer
Dude I love the truck

What size are those action packers?

Great fab work.

I love the idea of buying used and building up. I have a theory that if you don't spend as much as the original owener you are sittin pretty.

For example
new F350 King Ranch $58k i bought mine for $20k therefore i have 38k of fun before i spent as much as the original owner :)

I love the rack system in the back.
M

FatCity

Observer
Awesome fab work Fatcity. How about a flex shot with that long travel suspension.

Thanks,
I dug around but couldnt find any pics from the front. This is really the only flexed pic I have.
F-150-Cleighorn.jpg

YJay90

Does anyone have a full replacement front bumper on their F150? If so, what brand? Happy w/ the choice? Pics?

At some point I'd like one. Buckstop looks the best to me, but at 190 lbs over stock (+90 lbs if you get a winch), I'm a bit worried about the additional weight on the IFS. Is this a valid concern? I have heard of some issues w/ the bumper brackets w/ the heavier replacement bumpers (something about them loosening up) .

As far as bolt-ons, the Warn Trans4mer looks like a good push bar/winch mount.

txflyyaker

Observer
Trail Ready Bumber

YJay
check out the picture on post #28. I like the bumper, it has openings for 6" and 4" lights already drilled to accept a winch. I have a 4.5" Superlift and have not notices any sag in the front. You will notice the wind at highway speed and fuel mileage will suffer some. It it a TrailReady Basic. Installation was easy, no loose bolts or brackets but make sure to torque the bolts to recommended specs.

Bob599

Observer
I believe Aluminess makes one. They claim a much lower weight and the ability to add winch, lights or really anything you want.

Aluminess

Observer
Our bumpers weigh an average of 85lbs and accommodate winches and lights. If there is something specific that you are looking for just let us know and we will try to work something out. Here are a couple of pics of a bumper we did for an F-150.

CIMG4911.jpg

CIMG4913.jpg

Robert B

Adventurer
Our bumpers weigh an average of 85lbs and accommodate winches and lights. If there is something specific that you are looking for just let us know and we will try to work something out. Here are a couple of pics of a bumper we did for an F-150.

I'm in San Diego and am interested in a bumper for a 2007 F150, similar to what is in your post, but without the grill guard.

Dirtytires

Explorer

CIMG4911.jpg

CIMG4913.jpg

Do you all make a rear bumper? For a 13 xlt 4,4

Raul B

Explorer
Here is a pic of my current build.... i still have a rough country winch mount and winch to add but so far soo good. But... after taking it out wheeling the other day im not so sure i want to dent or scratch my brand new truck. So ill be building an expedition vehicle out of my 2007 EC 4wd F150.
My newer F150
IMG_9448_zps796d603f.jpg

Soon to be Expedition vehicle
IMG-20120823-00268.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998