F550 4x4 Custom Box Truck - Solid Base for Expedition Build -UPDATED & Price Reduced

Tazman

Adventurer
I bought a 2004 last year I was planning on outfitting. Looks like this exact set up but I do still have the working diesel generator and only 97k miles. i also bought a 2000 Provan Tiger that I came across last year and am considering selling the F550. If there's any interest I can start a for sale thread. Price would be similar.

Start It.

A rig like that could be turned into a Earth Cruiser SIZED vehicle. I was surprised at the price for all you would have to work with. It would be interesting to hear from others the pros and cons. If you wanted that sized vehicle, I see a lot of pros for the quay/gal who have a build mindset.

MTAA

Adventurer
Start It.

A rig like that could be turned into a Earth Cruiser SIZED vehicle. I was surprised at the price for all you would have to work with. It would be interesting to hear from others the pros and cons. If you wanted that sized vehicle, I see a lot of pros for the quay/gal who have a build mindset.

This was precisely the reason I bought it, to turn it into my custom "roamer" at a substantial discount. My ideas are much more available than my time! My only concern is if I end up selling it I'll be kicking myself later! Hell, I'll see if I can get it on the portal tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior