F554 in production now, Just FYI...

dmunro

dmunro
Our first 4 door :) (in the back)

I am Dann Munro, The director of the F554 Project for GPFord.com

These trucks have an all new aluminum housing 2:1 reduction planetary hubs, married to a 12,000 lb Dana 80 front with all proprietary custom knuckle and housing castings. The rear is an adapted Dana 130 rear with front and rear CTIS, (Central Tire Inflation). With 44 inch super single Continental tires on 3 piece aluminum wheels on a truck with 2" of lift they have a correct ratio speedometer, functional ABS, and functional TCM! Brakes are dual caliper increased capacity front brakes with 16" rotors front and rear. Re-rated 22,500 licensed intermediate manufactured GVWR. All that and a 3 yr 36,000 mile warranty!

And no, Liventre is no longer involved with the project at all.

Suggestions?

Attachments

• two.jpg
    two.jpg
    551.2 KB · Views: 83

dmunro

dmunro
Scott C, with the sway bars disconnected the tires will rub on articulation, but a simple lift or stiffer springs will eliminate that...

Carlyle

Explorer
Too bad it's a Ford... Something like this with a Cummins diesel and Aisen Transmission aka a Dodge would be great

dmunro

dmunro
Carlyle Your Dodge is an inspiration, I want a truck similar to yours, I just think the top could expand the top down a little more and have the camper tough enough to hold a rack of 4 wheelers, motorcycles, golf cart, or whatever on top. Then it would have to be removable so I could have the truck for any other use and not waste the truck 90% of the year. THAT, I think, would be the ultimate camper. Dodges are Next year... too overloaded for this year...

REDROVER

Explorer
sick looking truck . lovely , tnx for the post , without it most wouldn't know this kind of truck existed , even tho its not an H1 Hummer replacement , but still one hell of a truck .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears

Members online