Factory running boards + rear seats --- does anyone have use for these?

All-Terrain

No Road Required
I removed my running boards, and will probably remove the rear (3rd row, tan leather) seats as well.

Does anyone have use for these?

If not, I will probably dump them.

Thanks!

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
I would keep them if you have the space, in the event you ever sell it most folks look for those accessories/added values.

plh

Explorer
for sure keep the 2x 3rd rows. I just bought 1 for my '93, PO tossed the originals some time back. Sometimes they are just handy to have and don't take up that much space when out of the vehicle.

off-roader

Expedition Leader
At some point (on a different rig) I wouldn't mind modifying the stock running boards and incorporating heavy duty sliders into them as well as raising them so it still locks stock.

Can't do that with the current rig however.

Mudrunner

Adventurer
The ones on my sport are pretty small I like them but I think if I went sliders I would just make those pull double duty.

off-roader

Expedition Leader
The ones on my sport are pretty small I like them but I think if I went sliders I would just make those pull double duty.
Yeah, my sliders do pull double duty as well, but I like the idea of the rig looking as close to stock as possible. Kinda the opposite of a Tuner rig. More like a Euro vehicle... understated... but then again, I guess my 35's negate any possibility of being understated. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12