Father's Day 2008 - Uinta Mtns

ckkone

Explorer
Continuation from this thread:

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14811

One of my girls wasn't feeling well so I took off early, we had a great turnout and it was great to meet everyone.

Campsite_HDR.jpg

Moody_Rig_HDR.jpg

Nic_Rig_HDRjpg.jpg

durangodds

Adventurer
Sorry to hear your daughter got sick. Was it too much of Nic's dutch oven cooking?:chef:

Last edited:

ckkone

Explorer
Mods, can this thread be moved to completed adventures?

Moved it for ya -Ursidae69

Last edited by a moderator:

Moody

Needs to get out more
Wow, what a fun jaunt. It was a great time, meeting everyone, relaxing, relaxing some more, and being in a beautiful area.

Interesting we had a little contingency of school teachers. Pleasure to meet the Stephens brothers and families, Jonathan (durango60) and his crew, and of course KC and Riley. I was sad to see Chris go so soon, but we all understood...little Mia wasn't doing well at all. By the way, we all voted you get the "Super Dad/Boy Scout" award.

What cute kids all around. I only wish I took more photos!

DSCN0330.jpg

DSCN0329.jpg

DSCN0325.jpg

DSCN0333.jpg

DSCN0336.jpg

DSCN0339.jpg

:victory:

Last edited:

Willman

Thanks guys for the great time!

Here is some misc. shots....Enjoy!

DSC04732.jpg

DSC04735.jpg

DSC04745.jpg

DSC04754.jpg

DSC04759.jpg

DSC04760.jpg

DSC04756.jpg

DSC04729.jpg

;)

Last edited:

durango_60

Explorer
Thanks Nic, I appreciate you showing my redneck roots to the world...

We had a wonderful time, unfortunately I was so busy chilling out that I never took out my camera but I saw lots of other folks snapping away.

durango_60

Explorer
durangodds said:
Nice hat...at first I wondered who had invited the Clampetts along, then I realized who it was. Mind if I call you Jed?

That's my extra special "fun" hat, I've had it since a sailing trip in the Virgin Islands 11-12 years ago. That will be Sir Jed for you.

durangodds

Adventurer
durango_60 said:
That's my extra special "fun" hat, I've had it since a sailing trip in the Virgin Islands 11-12 years ago. That will be Sir Jed for you.

Shoot, you ever take me on one of those sailing trips and I'll call you Captain Jed. Speaking of captains, are you coming over tomorrow night for the river parade?

Jacket

2008 Expedition Trophy Champion
durangodds said:
Nice hat...at first I wondered who had invited the Clampetts along, then I realized who it was. Mind if I call you Jed?

Hilarious - I picked up on that photo as well. Looks like a man at peace; head turned off, ears muted, sipping on what appears to be a PBR.

articulate

Expedition Leader
Clampetts . . . I love it.

Hey kids, we're kicking back in Moab and just came off the White Rim Trail. Thanks for the advice. Nic took us to his house first, and let us strip down in his front yard as he sprayed us with the hose - that should last us another 2 days before we need some form of shower again.

Here you go, photos attached.

articulate

Expedition Leader
. . . and some more.

Thanks for letting us come play. 'Twas much warmer than ol "Why?oming"

Oh yeah: I handed over my camera to KC to test drive. He snapped the one of Simon on sitting on the spare tire of Jonthan's Jeep. Bow down in his general direction.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12