Fathers' Day Gathering 2009 (pictures and stories)

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
:drool: It can't get much better than that- good compay, great scenery and best of all, your wee one's enjoying it as much as you do!

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
DSC00999.JPG

I wish I had a plot of land in the San Juans...

Fergie

Expedition Leader
I so look forward to trips similar to this one with my daughter and wife.

Great photos Dads, lucky lucky.

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
Collective is I, but I am known to share a beer or two if I remember to bring any :)

Fergie

Expedition Leader
Collective is I, but I am known to share a beer or two if I remember to bring any :)
Well, I tend to bring enough beer to trade and share.

Hell, you make it north to escape some of that heat, and I'll have a cold sixer waiting!

articulate

Expedition Leader
Fellas! Apologies for my delay. You won't believe this . . . there's not a single internet connection in Louisiana. :) Alright, maybe that is believable.

Here they are nevertheless, my photos: Check 'em out.

fj803fe

I shall not elude these pages any longer. Great fun it was! Me=No Camera. My son still talks about the trip; the muddy bums, snow, running with cousins, and of course, the water crossings--he loves them and I can't complain about that.

Nostalgia is still here after settling in only a couple hours after returning home. Not that it is was a long trip to Durango either! Any one, any time, a trip like that and just let us know -- we're right down the road. Why wait till next father's day?

-Pierto

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle