FEELER trade my FZJ80 for....

mxtaco48

With my job being 24 miles away and not always being able to ride my motorcycle because of gas prices I'm gonna play with the idea of trading my 80 for something equal.

1995 FZJ80
229,000 miles
stock everything
navigation/dvd player touch screen in double din

wear on seats and spot of clear coat peeling off hood n front fender. tear in driver seat

Drivetrain is good. Burns some oil.

Want pics? Well its a white 80...looks like a thousand others out there...hard to show the detail in pics anyways but might be able to email pics with my blackberry
also, I'm in texas

Linus Tremaine

Adventurer
uhh-gas prices

I think there was some punctuation missing there:

... Not always able to ride the motorcycle.

Because of gas price..... etc.

jh504

Explorer
mxtaco48 said:
With my job being 24 miles away and not always being able to ride my motorcycle because of gas prices I'm gonna play with the idea of trading my 80 for something equal.

1995 FZJ80
229,000 miles
stock everything
navigation/dvd player touch screen in double din

wear on seats and spot of clear coat peeling off hood n front fender. tear in driver seat

Drivetrain is good. Burns some oil.

Want pics? Well its a white 80...looks like a thousand others out there...hard to show the detail in pics anyways but might be able to email pics with my blackberry
also, I'm in texas

what kind of vehicle are you looking for?

mike h

Adventurer
mxtaco48 said:
the idea of trading my 80 for something equal.

which means you want to trade it for another 80.

:xxrotflma

80s have no equal!

but I assume what you mean is you want to trade your 80 for a gas-sipping car of equal dollar value.

I thought we went over this man?
Here is a quick pic....
IMG_0101.jpg

mxtaco48

adrenaline503 said:
If you cant afford gas for a motorcycle then what can you afford to fuel?

Its not about affording gas. Its about paying money to Big Oil companies. I wear a suit to work...it rains....see the issue?

mxtaco48

Over the weekend I had some money issues come up....not looking to trade but looking to sell. 6500 (over KBB? well I added $2000 navigation system, only gettin small portion of that back). Or willing to trade + cash....No gas saver needed necessarily, I'd be tempted by a 60 or 62.....but let me know your offers

Big Ron

I have an 88 FJ62 with a ton of new stuff like OME Heavy, swing out bumper, cut 1/4s, cut rockers and integrated slider etc...Leather etc...
196k...new exhaust, brakes all the way around, alt, fan clutch, all new TREs etc..
Not sure I want to drive all the way to texas is the catch.....
But in case you're intrigued...
cruiser-1.gif

canucksafari

Adventurer
Big Ron said:
I have an 88 FJ62 with a ton of new stuff like OME Heavy, swing out bumper, cut 1/4s, cut rockers and integrated slider etc...Leather etc...
196k...new exhaust, brakes all the way around, alt, fan clutch, all new TREs etc..
Not sure I want to drive all the way to texas is the catch.....
But in case you're intrigued...
cruiser-1.gif

Very nice.:26_7_2: If only you were closer to BC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179