FGs for sale

jasonbubb

Thanks for your help, will keep an eye out and see what comes up. The two on trucksales seem a bit over priced for their age, but may be more affordable in a few months time if they don't sell? Will see what happens.

Regards,
Jason

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
The two on trucksales seem a bit over priced for their age, but may be more affordable in a few months time if they don't sell?
That's one of the nice things about owning one of these 4x4 trucks... they do hold their price over time.
To be honest, I don't think they are overpriced for what they are.

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
If anyone is interested in this bus body please PM me.

Located in Noosa. Body was built around 2007 I think. I can confirm this shortly. This was a bus body built for a FG649 and used on the beach so the base frame and partway up the sides were built completely from stainless steel channel and angle. All panels are fibreglass and in good condition. There is still seats and a bus Aircon fitted. Note the extra wide passthrough and high fibreglass snorkel fitted to the front. The frame of the entry door needs some work. The windows used to open at the top but they have been sealed shut at some point. There is a large rear boot. It was spring mounted to the old chassis but the bottom half of the mounts are not included. ATW should be able to supply these.

Would make a great base for a heavy duty offroad motorhome. $8000 is the asking price.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Regard John.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

yabanja

Explorer
That is some lovely photoshop work! :) Seriously though, If I were closer I would seriously consider this!

Allan

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
That is some lovely photoshop work! :) Seriously though, If I were closer I would seriously consider this!

Allan

Hahaha......yeah that's about as good as it gets with photoshop on my iPad. Haha. Yeah the company that used to own them still had sign writing on the sides and didn't really want their name splashed about or people calling them by mistake. This is a very very strong shell and sure is worth considering. Regards john.

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Wonder how hard it would be to import to the US? That would be an awesome box to start with.
I'd agree that it would be a great start.
I'm not an expert, but it is just a 'box' so I'd think there should be no restrictions.
Although that fabric pattern on the seat might cause a quarantine issue :Wow1:

haven

Expedition Leader
The Global Xpedition Vehicles web site has a 2004 Fuso FG and 14 foot camper for sale. They are asking $65,000. Vehicle is in Missouri, USA.
http://www.globalexpeditionvehicles.com/globalxvehicles-for-sale/

This looks like the vehicle built by Don and Kim Greene. They traveled for 5 years through 40+ countries as part of their Adventure Learning foundation activities. I'm not sure who purchased the vehicle from the Greenes in 2010. Read about the vehicle here
http://questconnect.org/ExpeditionVehicle_for_sale.htm

mininut2

Hey John, if you have a spare "Scout" body laying around, I would be interested in buying it to put on ythe back of my Iveco Daily 4x4. I missed out on the one that Chris had for sale last week
Rick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle