FGs for sale

Jeepers is that what they are worth in Aussie??

I just purchased (about 5 months ago) a brand new 2015 model FG6-136 6-ton from our local dealer for ZAR 320,000.00 which is only AUS$ 28,000.00 brand new!

Distraction, I assume you are talking Aus dollar right?

Last edited:
Is the FG84 the double cab model?

That one is not imported into South Africa as far as I know. We do not even have the new model with higher top speed yet! I believe it has been on sale in Aus for some time already.

The double cab would have been great for seating the kids. But fortunately our regulations do not prevent me from installing seatbelts on the benches inside the camper so that is what I am doing. I have installed sliding windows between the cab and camper so that we can shout at them at least :littlefriend:

At this stage the two of them are young enough to share the bench seat up front with the wife. No regulation against that either...... welcome to Africa!

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
2004 Mitsubishi Fuso FG Rack Body Truck - 4x4 12' Rack Body Backpack Tool Box

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-Mitsubishi-/161954829480

s-l500.jpg

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
For the guys on the other side of the planet these images might look okay, but it hurts my brain looking at upside down trucks. ;)

Aussie Iron

Explorer
For the guys on the other side of the planet these images might look okay, but it hurts my brain looking at upside down trucks. ;)

That's my view as well. It really doesn't take much to turn them the right way and post them (or don't post them).

Dan.

HOW MUCH !??

Is that Canadian or USD???

Over here in sunny South Africa these trucks are USD 20,000.00 brand new! Well that was a 2015 model at the end of last year a couple of months ago now.

But I think I have already said that in this thread.

Either way you are going to have a hell of a time driving it upside down.

engineer

Adventurer
they are well over $200k AUS off the shelf, some people don't know what a hard worked truck is... try an ex cape york rattler, or an ex fraser weetbix chassis. ex day tour buses are always worked hard, pushed to a schedule, over harsh terrain. Mine truck worked hard.......hmmmm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman