Finally!! Direct bolt 1 piece aluminum 20x10 super singles F450/F550

wehring

For my future truck plans sake, I hope there is enough interest to get this off the ground @wehring Time to find a business partner or something. This would be awesome as it gives folks some great options. So good luck to you, if things work out I'd be ordering wheels for my future truck.
It is more then off the ground… we have wheels IN STOCK and ready for delivery!!! Please call my cell for support at 979 997 3112

DirtWhiskey

Western Dirt Rat
I just talked to Justin yesterday at length. What a wealth of deep knowledge he is on these super singles, rims and issues they traditionally present. On big trucks in general!

I sort of wish I woulda held out and saved up for these rims. Stoked to try out his new HD Centramatics though!

arktrout

I had a great conversation with Justin a week ago. I am trying to figure out a different setup for my F550 and was not getting any good answers until I talked with him. He was driving a set of wheels to Colo and offered to meet up and take the wheels off of his truck to test the fit for mine. The timing didn't work out but I am planning to get a set ordered with the centramatics as well, hoping it will work out. I will confirm halo777 comment about amazing customer service!

wehring

These have more mass. They were designed specifically for the 335/80r20 and my wheel. Made from a thicker material and a MUCH lower profile then the stock F550 plates.
Here are pics of the stock F550 plate that has been used for several years and also our new plate. The stock plate sticks out past the wheel/tire and can be damaged on the trail. Our plate dies not stick out past the wheel.

Well, I was going to add pictures but they are too big for this site to process. It takes an hour plus for me to relearn how to reduce the size of pics so that I can post them on this site. It is difficult for me but I will figure it out (again)

wehring

Ok… lets try this again. Emailed pics to myself then saved the reduced size.
nope. Still too big.

I am happy to share MANY pictures and videos but this site is simply a challenge for me. Sorry.
Have spent an hour on it tonight with no luck. Will try again later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78