Finally pulled the trigger on a Power Wagon.

zolo

Explorer
Awesome truck, Congrats.
Having lived in that part of WY and UT, I know that truck will serve you well man. Have Fun.

Fireman78

Expedition Leader
Congrats!!! it is a great truck for sure. Seal up the Control Box on the Smart Bar ASAP. If you let water and mud into it, it will corode, and render your lockers and smart bar usless.

Wyocrawler

Observer
New to the power wagon so please explain the smart bar. Location, purpose and how to seal. My experience is with more old tech stuff. Thanks.

Wyocrawler

Observer
I've had her off road a little. Just 2 tracks and such. Played with the lockers and winch a bit. Nothing too serious.

crismateski

American Adventurist
I've had her off road a little. Just 2 tracks and such. Played with the lockers and winch a bit. Nothing too serious.

you will quickly find that they are great trucks, if you have PW specific questions, let me know, I can point you in the direction of some great resources

jeepxj13

Adventurer
Welcome to the club and get ready to do your research, because no one that sells them knows anything more then what is on the sticker. Mine has been an amazing truck.

FirerescuePW

Welcome to the club and get ready to do your research, because no one that sells them knows anything more then what is on the sticker. Mine has been an amazing truck.

Amen to all of that! Fortunately, there are many who have found solutions to the common issues, and several places to find them. Welcome to the PW club.

Nice truck, BTW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior