Fireroad exploring vehicle ?

tlrols

RAV4? I roll with 4Runners but my girlfriends RAV4 is legit. I installed a Northwoods lift kit in it and it’s up for north Idaho’s waterbar filled state forest roads. The federal roads are in better shape.

Her 2012 Rav has a V6 with VVTI in it. VERY powerful. By the seat of my pants it is about par with my V8 Runner. The Rav is AWD but has hill descent control and traction control. It seats seven people. The seats fold down flat…incredibly Toyota does it in a Rav but can’t figure it out in the 4Runner! Good mileage, and it can tow things. Solid for a rocket box on top. If I didn’t drive into stupid situations I would roll with a V6 Rav.

phsycle

Adventurer
RAV4? I roll with 4Runners but my girlfriends RAV4 is legit. I installed a Northwoods lift kit in it and it’s up for north Idaho’s waterbar filled state forest roads. The federal roads are in better shape.

Her 2012 Rav has a V6 with VVTI in it. VERY powerful. By the seat of my pants it is about par with my V8 Runner. The Rav is AWD but has hill descent control and traction control. It seats seven people. The seats fold down flat…incredibly Toyota does it in a Rav but can’t figure it out in the 4Runner! Good mileage, and it can tow things. Solid for a rocket box on top. If I didn’t drive into stupid situations I would roll with a V6 Rav.
RAV4’s are pretty quick with that V6. My sister in law had one. But alas, too small. Smaller than the Outback. And I think the old 3-row versions are pretty rare and getting too old now.

Sooper Camper

Adventurer
W163 Mercedes ML500, it's by far the worst choice mentioned but they are surprisingly capable, comically cheap and according to every import repair shop running friend/acquaintance of mine (3 of them), they all have described it as the vehicle that is 'inexplicably hard to kill'. Mine fit 32" tires bone stock, regularly gets 20mpg on the highway, and makes Euro V8 noises. With all the money left over from ignoring the other options in here, you could spend a lot on gas and beer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior