Flip Pac for SALE!!

Toyotero

Explorer
I thought the 2nd gen double cab and 1st gen double cab short bed shells were the same or interchangeable. Is there a difference in widths on the regular length beds?

I think that the second gen Taco bed is wider. I sold a tanneau cover from my 2003 dbl cab on CL, and one guy came by with a 2006 Taco dblcab who insisted on trying it out. We set it on the bed and it appeared to be about 4-6 inches wider. The parts that sit outside the bed and below the top edge were sitting on top of his bedsides about 2 inches from the outer edge.

Eric_CO

WIll it fit a 2010 Nissan Frontier 4 door? I am not sure of the bed size difference between a 4 door cab and the king cab. I know it is right at 6 feet - maybe a couple inches over?

Eric_CO

Flip Pac for SALE! (is it still for sale?)

Still for sale? I live in Conifer, CO, am very interested. I think from the posting it would fit a 2010 Nissan Frontier extended (4 door) cab? The bed is about 6' 3" - that is outside measurements.

ksl

is this still available? i have a 98 t100 that should work

I've got a Flip Pac for sale in excellent condition. It's a 2010 and was originally made for a 2008 Nissan Frontier Kingcab, however I've modified it to fit my 2010 Tacoma Access cab. Therefore, it's best fit for a 6 foot bed, 2008 or later when the body styles for Nissan and Toyota changed. It comes with a rain fly.

There are some small, pin-size holes in the the window screens..nothing major.

It's in Grand Junction, CO.

is this still available? i have a 98 t100 that should work

jndeller

still available?

I am looking to get a 2008 or newer Tacoma and want to add the flippac. Is this still available? I am also in Colorado and am very interested. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle