FlipPac for 4 door mini trucks

dcabcody

I'm selling the flippac off my 02 toyota tacoma doublecab. It has the fiamma 35 awning and dark green flysheet. Asking 3500/obo. It's in great shape and still has that new flippac smell. :Wow1:

SANY0011-1.jpg

Flagster

Expedition Leader
Could you post dimensions of this?...Wondering if it would fit my 2005 shortbed tacoma.
Thanks
Matt

PTO

PTO
I am interested in the dimensions as well. Looking at the pic it looks like it will fit the second gen's. I am in CO right now but no time to get down your way before flying home.

dcabcody

Thanks for the interest everyone. I've replied to all pms. I'm in Salida,CO. ALthough currently in Oregon for a few days and then making my way back to Colorado via Tahoe, Mid nevada, probably Moab area, and then home .

dcabcody

The width according to my searches is 57.9 inches. The flippac does hang over the edge a good bit on my truck . There is atleast an inch of space between the current bolt and the flippac wall. 5x5 should be a good fit. THanks for the interest everyone. I will let you know peshaw48 if the earlier people don't take it.

Cody

dcabcody

So I figured out a way to thin the list a little. Today while opening it I heard a strange little ping from the torsion bar area. :eek: It still opened fine and closed fine. Tested it again and it opened again and closed again fine. It seems a little less "sprung" at full open but not sure. Martin at AT gave me a couple things to check so when I get home I will check things out closely. I will post up updates early next week when I get home.

SANY0251.jpg

SANY0250.jpg

SANY0249.jpg

SANY0246.jpg

SANY0244.jpg

SANY0242.jpg

SANY0241.jpg

PTO

PTO
So I figured out a way to thin the list a little. Today while opening it I heard a strange little ping from the torsion bar area. :eek: It still opened fine and closed fine. Tested it again and it opened again and closed again fine. It seems a little less "sprung" at full open but not sure. Martin at AT gave me a couple things to check so when I get home I will check things out closely. I will post up updates early next week when I get home.

Still interested...

austintaco

Explorer
x2...and I just did my taxes so now I have more money coming to me. Taxes are such a PITA, hence I waited till the last days of the extension to do them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger