for sale 1999 Discovery 1 with lots of mods... ARB, rockware, OME and more.

discocolin

Observer
Sold!!! Pending pick up.

I have an awesome 1999 discovery D1 SE Green with tan leather heated seats (5 pass. with NO sunroofs!!! no leaks!!) with 130K+ miles and runs great and only has one of the 3 amigos on. LOL (the abs light comes on, but works still) This one is pretty well known on the forums as a few of us on here have owned it. Great truck, runs and drives great still and has about 10k worth of upgrades done by "rockware" of Colorado, has a ton of stuff, some I dont even know what they are, but what I do know it has a 2" OME lift with rancho 9000 shocks, full rock slides on it, tons of protection underneath it (front/engine, transmission/transfer case, rear diff, gas tank and more) also has a WARN 9000 winch, front and rear rockware bumpers and very good dunlop 31" radial rovers 10ply (awesome tires btw!)..also has some awesome rear suspension travel with relocated shocks and drop cones and.. last it has a rear ARB LOCKER and more stuff I cant think off.

Now not all is perfect, the ladder on the back looks like crap now and needs to be repainted, it has some light pin striping, the head liner is sagging and loose in the rear, the passenger seat motor for the recline is on the fritz and needs to be repaired. I just had the radiator re-cored (it was getting old and nasty and didnt flow well) Ummm really cant think of much else thats bad... but let me know what you think of it so far.

as far as price.. IDK??? $8,000 ish???? I AM FLEXIBLE on price If I'm on crack let me know.. LOL ... MAKE AN OFFER!!! I bought it for 10k about 2 yrs ago with 125k ish miles from another forum member (traded him my jeep) I love the truck, but I have 5 vehicles right now the wife says some toys need to go, as I don't use this one too much (as you can tell from the low miles) so what do you think?

Thanks,
Colin

Here are some pix... Sorry I dont have a ton, but here are a few to kick it off.
My fav "flex pic" People always ask, is it broken.. LOL
P1060392.jpg

the cones and rear susp.
P1060388.jpg

P1060391.jpg

A more resent picture
IMG_3081sm.jpg

IMG_5500bw.jpg

A "miniture" picture of it ;)
P1080498TS-2.jpg

Feel free to email or PM me with any questions.

Last edited:

discocolin

Observer
I am in Alamogordo New Mexico about a hr north of elpaso texas. Truck drives great and if you dont mind 17ish mpg LOL, you can drive it home ANYWHERE.

discocolin

Observer
more pix

Here are a few normal pics I took of it this morning and some interior shots of it.

IMG_8915.jpg

IMG_8917.jpg

IMG_8924.jpg

IMG_8926.jpg

AS you can see it needs a new head unit. I still have the factory, but it crapped out.
IMG_8931.jpg

IMG_8922.jpg

IMG_8925.jpg

IMG_8929.jpg

discocolin

Observer
I just got a list from rockware of what was done at their shop. It also had the ARB airlocker and 4.10? gears put in somewhere else, as well as some other stuff done too.

thanks, Colin

rockware.jpg

discocolin

Observer
My pending deal fell through, still available! Took it out yesterday to our local hand gliding place.

handgliderpano.jpg

Feel free to make an offer or ask any questions.

discocolin

Observer
Picked up and busting bugs, Great buyer, flew in from denver (where the land rover was orig. sold too) and he was very happy with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger