For sale 2008 Landcruiser

russellben

FOR SALE: 2008 Toyota Landcruiser

Description: 4wd Landcruiser in mainly stock condition but ready for overland adventures. Originally from Texas and spent most of its life there and in Georgia. Bought and brought to Utah in 2016 so rust is minimal to none. I am the second owner. All weather mats as well as original floor mats, all power options functioning, automatic transmission, rear seat entertaimnet system. New BF Goodrich KO2 tires with only about 2000 miles on them.

Price: $26,999

Known Problems: Only known issue is 4Lo is difficult to enage in cold weather as I believe the original owner did not ever use it.

Text questions to eight o one- 808- nine four five six. IMG_3142.jpgIMG_3141.jpgIMG_3143.jpgIMG_3144.jpgIMG_3145.jpgIMG_3146.jpgIMG_3147.jpgIMG_3255.jpgIMG_3258.jpgIMG_3263.jpg

Great price for a machine that will go another few hundred k with minimal maintenance. May I ask why u r selling? Any prior accident history?

russellben

Great price for a machine that will go another few hundred k with minimal maintenance. May I ask why u r selling? Any prior accident history?
Yes it is a great vehicle and I too believe it has a ton of life left in it for sure. I am selling because it's time to downsize. I need a smaller commuter vehicle (which I used to use the 200 for hence those are mostly highway miles on it) and with less kids at home not so much room is needed now. That is why. Thanks for the inquiry. And no prior accident history either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears