For sale 2015 Fuso/ 2015 Bigfoot 4-Seasons Expedition Vehicle WITH Transferable 20 month/110,000 mile powertrain warranty

Mock Tender

Adventurer
DJB- Yes the motorcycle lift goes with the truck. The track for the motorcycle is raised up and down via a Warn winch. The track then lays on two large square tubes that hold all the weight- not the winch. Takes less than five minutes to load or unload.

As for the bicycles- there is a 2" receiver on the front bullbars and the rear of the truck. We usually take either the motorcycle or the bikes- BUT we can take all three at the same time.

Mock Tender

Adventurer
Interesting question came up-

Yes this is a four wheel drive- but only high range. This hasn't stopped us from exploring a whole lot of Utah. We have done the eastside of the White Rime Trail, parts of the Shafer, Jack Bridger Trail, Mormon Pasture, John's Canyon and a whole lot more trails in the Moab Proximity.

As far as ski trailheads, we have backcountry skis and spend quite a bit of time off National Forest and BLM trailheads. The entire fresh, grey and black water are enclosed and have a seperate vent from the heater. So as long as we have the heater set at even the lowest setting- no freezing problems. We have been in -10 ******** in Montana. Though the entire vehicle is insulated, we leave the cabinets with water pipes open just to be on the safe side- no problems. Each propane tank last about 5-7 days depending on how high and cold. So two tanks, up to 2 weeks without a refill. Also, the propane and heater can stay on while driving.

Grey and black water can be dumped when well below freezing.

Mock Tender

Adventurer
It is an Atwood AFMD20 propane heater.

My comment on propane usuage above is during the winter. Spring and Fall are more like 10-12 days per tank and Summer can be 1-3 months per tank.

Mock Tender

Adventurer
The winter differs from the summer by about 1 mile per gallon. Biggest difference is speed and how much mountain climbing we do. 65 to 70 mph in the mountains will yield 10.6 to 11.4 mpg. 50 mph and less or easy off-road will get up to 16.4 mph. I usually expect combined on and off road to yield 13.4 to 14.6 mpg.

Dahmler-Benz calls it Automated not automatic. 6 speed transmission with double clutch that has normal, economy and manual settings. I usually use the manual shift when off road.

Hans K

Hello,
I am interested in the fuso. How many miles? Do you know if I can get it registered and smogged in California? I am looking forward to your answer. Is the price negotiable? Best, Hans

Mock Tender

Adventurer
Hans- the miles as of today are 64,997.

All US Fusos from 2012 on are CARB approved. They had a big recall for the DEF system to keep them that way: of which mine was updated.

The price was set to make this truck sell quickly. There is current interest from several potential buyers- but they are still just potential. First right price will get the truck- feel free to make an offer.

Thanks,

Mark

Last edited:

gdaut

Bump for a great rig. I saw this today and was impressed. Very spacious and capable truck/camper in a manageable length. I do not think it will work for me (getting the dog into and out of the cab is the issue). But, I have week on the river to contemplate that. I expect it will be sold by the time I get back.

Mock Tender

Adventurer
UPDATE- Thank you to all of you that responded on the post and through PM. The Beast is sold and will now have a home in the Pacific Northwest.

Last edited:

gdaut

Mark: Congratulations on the sale, and thanks for taking the time to show it to me last week. It was a pleasure to meet you.

SuperVan

Forager
Hey Mark~

Have a few mounting questions about your old rig! About to do something similar...Sending you a PM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears

Members online